Tuesday, July 17, 2012

facebook wastebook and Oregon’s Measure 80


Today was the first I have spent any significant time on-line since the surgery, and I started with intentions of writing a very late journal note of all this, yet another diagnosis.  I thought to let all those who prayed for me know how well I was doing, and perhaps to tell some things about the experience.  Instead, I ended up spending the last hour plus catching up on Facebook. I performed the usual, checked out new pics from family and checked in with a few friends, and that got me through the last 24 hours of Facebook postings! I quit there, cuz anything after that is so yesterday! 
Where I really got caught up was in the latest news on Hemp restoration, global sustainability and Oregon’s Measure 80.
This Initiative will “restore hemp for fuel, fiber and food and regulate marijuana for medicine and legal adult use”.  GrAS will continue to follow the progression of this initiative.
Here’s to trying again tomorrow…
kmarie

No comments:

Post a Comment